So after 2 1/2 months of no internet, my blogging has truly suffered. But my loving husband caved in before I did, and got me the internet at home. He said it wasn't fair that I was cut off from the outside world. So here I am, wondering why I didn't cave in sooner. :) So the month of February is already over. I can't believe it! Madsen and I were able to visit my family for a week and half, and Josh joined us for a weekend. We got there right after the crazy blizzards of 2010. I couldn't believe how much snow they had. I hadn't seen that much snow in Virginia since the blizzard of 1991. Madsen loved the snow and especially loved playing outside with his Tio Cesar and Emmanuel. My brothers had built an igloo and it was funny to see all three of the boys trying to fit in, plus the dog, Champ, thought he could fit too. Josh's little brother, Travis, sent us a Flat Stanley and this stanley was particularly lucky to visit not only Chattanooga, but also DC. It was fun to walk around in the snow. All the boys and I went, and they had the genius idea of walking on the pond at the mall, since it was frozen over. Well what they hadn't predicted was that at the other end, the ice all around the edges had melted. So lets just say my Dad, Cesar, and Emmanuel, all went wading in the ice cold, nasty duck pond water. I didn't see my dad fall in, but I did see Emmanuel and Cesar. I realized later, I should have taken a picture but I was just too busy laughing my head off at the moment. Josh and Madsen were lucky to find a safe place to get off the ice after everybody else had fallen in. Time is flying by so quickly I can't believe it. I had a doctor's appointment last week, and little Pierson is weighing in at 2 lbs 4 oz. I'm in my third trimester and I can't believe that we're here already. I'm so grateful for another low stress, normal pregnancy, let's just hope it stays this way. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
you look fantastic! the end is in sight!!! hooray!
You look GREAT! So glad to have you back to blogging :-)
Post a Comment