Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Papi!

Madsen and I made the trip up to Virginia this week for my dad's birthday. It has been so nice to be able to make it home for special events. I made a homemade cheesecake for my papi, which is his favorite. We love you Papi and we're so happy to be able to share your special day with you!
Happy Birthday Papi!

Another successful cheesecake. Yeah!


Here are some pictures of the seeds we started last week.
Everything is growing well, but we're still waiting for some progress from the peppers.



Yay for lots of lettuce and sugar snap peas!

1 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Martha the cheese cake looks great and I am so happy you spent time with your family. I love the 4d ultrasounds, they are so nice and even better for free. I also enjoy gardening but Texas does not like to help that much. I hope we have better luck this year. I see that you are enjoying your new home :)