So this is an overdue update. I know that this isn't going to be new news to some of you, but we're having another little boy! We've finally picked a name, Pierson Gerald Harmon. We let Madsen make the final decision on the first name from a couple names and he picked Pierson, which was my favorite one anyway :) Gerald is the english version of Gerardo, so we'll be naming him after my Grandpa, who was a great man that I unfortunately didn't get the chance to really get to know. I feel like we can finally start getting ready for our little guy now that we know his name. I'm so excited for him to come and for Madsen to finally have a little playmate. Madsen is very excited about his baby brother. I finally found a new doctor here and he does routine ultrasound checkups, which I'm excited about, more opportunities to see my little guy. Madsen was so excited to hear his little brother's heartbeat and see him on the screen. Today he rediscovered my old baby doll, and he insisted that we get him dressed and put shoes on him. Luckily I had some baby clothes at easy access, and we got the baby all dressed up to go outside. Madsen has loved carrying that doll around. He's going to be my little helper that I'm going to be so proud of.







4 comments:
another boy? news to me! congratulations!!! pierson is a cute name!
I like the name Pierson. Remind me to tell you our name for future baby #2. :)
Another boy!! YAY! Congrats, Martha! that's so exciting :)
That has a very nice ring to it! Oh, and that doll looks kinda almost real! haha, so glad that Madsen is such a nice boy! He will definitly be an awesome helper. Tonight when we were picking out birthday decorations for Max, he picked up a hat and said..ok one for me and this one's for Madsen..I wanted to cry!
Post a Comment