So I've gotten worse at updating. Sorry Jenae. Things have actually been pretty busy but not too crazy, thank goodness. I can't believe that the semester is almost over. I have thoroughly enjoyed being back in school and am grateful for the opportunity I have had to attend. So an update on the past month. We got amazing seats to Disney on Ice, thanks to my best friend Nora. The Heiner's got to come with us and Max and Madsen were so excited. I will have to say that Peter Pan was the hit for all of us. Can't go wrong with the classics. :) Josh and I did this Master Cleanse diet where you drink this lemonade mix for 10 days and it was HARD! It's true when they say you won't be hungry but I craved food so bad! I just wanted to bite into something and taste all the different flavors. But it was worth it. I feel great now and my muscle's haven't felt so relaxed since the last time I got a massage! I have really bad toxic build up and knots in my back and this helped a ton with the aches. It also is a plus to have a lost a couple pounds, I'm even closer to my goal :). Mostly what I've done in my spare time is hang out upstairs, outside and make extra books for my bookbinding class. Which I'll have to post pictures of later, when I actually take some. So all in all everything is going well, so bring on the finals!











3 comments:
Disney on Ice definitely sounds like a dream come true for the boys! :) What nice parents they have. ;) Where did you find this Master Cleanse thing? Does it have a website?
How fun, we went to a Disney on Ice show last year and it was a lot of fun. And please let me know what diet drink was that, I would love to try it out :)
o that sounds so fun! We're huge disney fans. :) can i ask about your bookbinding class? i've been thinking about taking it, and would love some more info. :)
Post a Comment