Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

GOING HOME!

It's taken me a while to get a chance to blog about my good news, but here it is I'm going home in less than 3 weeks! I haven't been home or seen my family in almost a year. It has been extremely too long and unfair for both sides. My parents haven't seen their only grandchild since he was 10 months old. 10 months old! That is forever long in infant/toddler time. He was just crawling the last time they saw him. He is now running absolutely everywhere, talking a storm and is expressing his cute little personality is so many different ways. I can't wait to spend some quality time with my family, especially my mom. She is an amazing person and my best friend. And I need some time with her to be inspired, to help me refresh and regroup, to be an even better mom and wife. The sad part is Josh can't come with us this time. :( But I told him not to worry, hopefully it won't be too long before we get to live there. So a cute Madsen update, we decided to try more songs with him, to see which ones he liked and caught on to. We finally introduced Popcorn popping and he LOVED it. He tries singing it which is super cute and is so excited to do all the actions, and always claps at the end and says "Mas, peas". (more please) and get so excited when we start it again. I am absolutely loving this stage of his life. He is so funny and knows it.

3 comments:

Chulitamaya said...

Enjoy Martha, my mom is here with me now and I love it. We cook together, talk all the time and go out everywhere together. Say hi to your mom for me and tell them how much we miss them.
Madsen is growing up so fast and looks more like a boy now than a baby. Enjoy him Martha, they grow up so fast and you don't even see it happening.

Mimi Collett said...

I'm so happy that you get to see your family! :)

Heindogs said...

Man I feel like so much is happening without me there! Oh, and the mas please, was the translation for me? hahaahah