Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He's 6 months old!

Madsen is 6 months old! Half a year has gone by and I still feel like it was just yesterday that our little boy came into this world. He is growing so much. He's currently weighing in at 16 lbs 12 oz. and he's 27.2 inches long! He's in the 75th percentile for length, I never would have thought that I would have a tall kid! I thought that my kids would forever blame me for being short. Well, we took Madsen today to get pictures for his six month milestone. We were originally going to do it this past Saturday, but with his cold and his reaction to his shots, which combined made for a horrible and scary weekend full of vomiting, diarrhea and fevers(you name it he had it), we definitely had to reschedule. I was a little nervous that he would be fussy since he didn't really take a nap before heading out for our appointment, but he did so well! He just kept the smiles coming and it made me so happy to have him well again. I decided for all the family that hasn't seen him yet I would set up some slides to recap the last six fun filled months of our lives.

Birth-1 month old



Two months old


Three months old



Four months old


Five months old



Six months old

0 comments: