Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun weekend!

So it's been a long time since I last posted, but I finally found the camera and some batteries that weren't dead so I could upload a bunch of pictures. The weekend before last Jeremy came and spent some time with us in Provo. The reason being he broke his leg. So it was our duty to cheer him up since he had to miss State wrestling. The funny thing is I found out later my brother Cesar also had a broken bone, but in his arm. So they're broken bone twins! Madsen loved spending time with his uncle. We always have fun with Jeremy no matter where we are or what we're doing, even in Wal-mart! It was funny to watch him test out the turning precision of the motorcarts. Madsen loved the ride, including the "off-roading" in the clothes section. Madsen definitely was well tutored that weekend in his car facts. He got his car literature in at the dentists office and a true road and range experience in the motorcart at Wal-mart!






















0 comments: