Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just because

I sit here late at night and I know I can't go to bed until I write down all my feelings. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father who has blessed me so much in my life with so many blessings that I'm pretty sure I don't necessarily deserve. I am most especially grateful to him for the greatest blessing he has given me, my absolute best friend, the love of my life, the man who would do anything for me, my loving and wonderful husband, Josh. I am eternally grateful for him and the inspiration he is to me. I find myself a much better person because of his love, example, and encouragement for me to keep trying to improve upon myself. I am so lucky to have found the man who loves me and our little family above all other things. I love that our boys recognize the amazing and loving father that they have. It made me cry to see and hear Madsen crying as our plane took off on Monday and he sobbed, "I don't want to leave. I want to stay in Chattanooga with Daddy! Please, I want us to go home with Daddy" That is just a small look into the deep love that Madsen has always had for his daddy. We've had our ups and downs in life, we've experienced times of bounty and others of meagerness, but no matter what I can always remember so many happy memories that we created and shared together. So here's to you my love, my pledge to continue to try to always love and support you the same way you have me. You are my equal, my other half and I look forward to spending the rest of eternity right at your side holding your hand.

Love,
Your Martha


PS. Thank you for a wonderful Mother's day I'll never forget. Working next to you clearing trees for the tornado victims was so much fun and a wonderful way to spend the day with you <3


1 comments:

Rachel and Vico said...

I love that picture of your little family!