Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

we miss you heiners

Between the wedding and family reunion we were able to visit our forever friends the Heiners who we had dearly missed, unfortunately sans Matt, in Provo right before they moved away. Madsen was so excited to see Max and Sambo again. It's amazing how much they remember. He immediately recognized our old apartment building and new exactly where we were. It was such a fun reunion for the little best friends. They hit it off as if they had never seperated. And the next set of best friends, Sam and Pierson, hit it off as well :)We had a fun two days with them and we were sad to say goodbye again. But we know that we'll always keep in touch and someday visit each other again. :)

Connie told me later that Sam came out of his room
the morning after we left and asked where the baby was. Cute Sambo :)


Best friends reunited

Pierson loved his Aunt Connie


We realized all of the boys had their converses on,
so we had to take a cute picture

2 comments:

*Meg Larsen* said...

oh, this post makes me miss both of you! pierson is so dang cute and I can't believe Sam is that big already...

I drove behind a green servpro truck on the freeway last week and it made me think of you. :o) keep the posts coming!

Heindogs said...

I just saw this post! I haven't been blog trotting like I should be. My heart skipped a beat and I almost started crying! We love you guys!!!! Can't wait for another Harmon/Heiner reunion!