So after not posting for a while here I am. These last couple weeks have been super hectic with school. I have had at least one midterm every week for the last 3 weeks! I had to do some major pep talk to myself about the importance of staying in school and not quitting. I guess it worked, cause I've survived. I'm so glad for the 2 1/2 week break I have until its time for another midterm. So as you guessed from the video, Madsen and I had a fabulous time with Josh when he came home. It was so much harder to say goodbye this time around. I'm so grateful for the family I have out here that are always willing to help me feel better. I had to take a break last week from school and just spend some good quality time with all my brothers and sisters in law, packing in a ticket to ride europe game(so much fun!), bumper scooters, training Hershey(their dog) and watching and playing some good football in a quick 2 day trip, missed some school but it was so worth it! I'll admit that there is a reason for all the extra mopiness and hormonal mood swings. We're expecting a new little addition to our family in May! We're all so excited and can't wait to be a family of four ( as we will all be together again by then). We keep asking Madsen if he wants to have a baby brother or sister, he changes his mind every other day. He is so cute about the whole thing. When we start talking about the baby in mommy's tummy he gets really excited and says he wants to hold it and gets very frustrated when I tell him that he can't right now because the baby is too little and we have to wait for it to get big. He is going to be an amazing big brother. He's already informed me that he's going to be my helper getting the baby's diaper and wipes and that he is willing to share his blankies, all three of them:his star, his kachow(lightning mcqueen), and his princess blankie. (his new favorite movie is Sleeping Beauty and he found this receiving blanket that I had for future baby shower gifts with princess aurora on it and he has officially claimed it as his, oh well). I'm so grateful for all the support I have right now from all my friends and family. I love you all so much and thank you for everything you do :)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Hello again.
Posted by Josh at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Martha, We am so excited for you and your family! That is such great news. We love you guys. Love-Ryan and Dara
Congrats on the little one! It's been so much fun having Azure talk and get excited for her little brother. You are one strong chica taking care of yourself with this pregnancy, plus Madsen without Josh around. Now, you know you can do anything!
yay! congratulations! that's so awesome!
you are amazing dealing with all of that the first few months of pregnancy brings without josh. i would be crying ALL the time!
I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
And good job on sticking with school. It was hard enough before I had a kid, I can't imagine doing it now and being pregnant on top of it! You are a strong woman! Well done!
Martha! congratulations!! :) that's so exciting. -Kristin Call
Yahooooo! Congratulations Martha!! How long is Josh so far away? Is it really until April?
Congratulations Martita, that is so cool, I hope you are feeling better and how exciting, I bet your mom is super excited too.
Yeah for baby #2! Yeah for moving to TN! Yeah for a new beautiful home! There is so much to be excited about. You are definitely super women and I'm so proud of your decision to finish school this semester. I know you will be blessed for it. We can't wait until we will be together...December 31st for New Year's Eve. I'll let you give the party since Kellen and I will be returning that day :)
Post a Comment