Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Prima Isa

So it's been a long time since I've posted. So there's lots of things to catch up on. I've been swapping babysitting with Tally, and it's been a lot of fun to have Isa around. She is such a cute little girl. She is always smiley. Even if she's crying you can always get her to laugh and smile just by saying her name and smiling at her. Last week she was still asleep when Tally had to leave so I just listened to her and got her out of her crib when she woke up. I got to get her dressed, which was so much fun! Little girls sure have a lot more options of how to dress up than a boy. Thanks Tally, for letting me get her dressed! So I had to take pictures of her all dressed up with her sweater, cute jeans, her bow, frilly socks and cute shoes. *sigh* someday I'll get my chance for a girl, right?

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Girls are so fun. Hope you get a girl next!