Sorry it took me so long to do the photo tag, Sam but here it is. The fourth picture in my fourth photo album in my pictures, is my youngest brother Emmanuel petting a dolphin. Josh and I met up with my mom who was at a work convention in San Diego that summer. She brought my youngest brother and we spent about a week with he and my mom. We got to enjoy awesome weather, great company, and visit some cool places. I definitely recommend Sea World to anybody who is going to be in the San Diego area. It was a ton of fun. I tag Kelli Brewer, Anna Hill, and Caitlin Wheeler.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Photo tag
Posted by Josh at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
hey guys, we turned our blog private, so email me at stevelinz1304@yahoo.com so i can invite you to it thanks!!
Post a Comment