Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"No, No"

So Madsen is growing up so fast. He is walking everywhere and getting into EVERYTHING. Currently his favorite thing to play with that's a no, no is the toilet. Speaking of No, no yesterday he did the cutest thing yesterday. In the morning we play on mommy and daddy's bed and lately he has been trying to get into everything that is on our headboard. I have been teaching him that that's not nice to do, so I shook my finger at him and said to him, "No, no, Madsen." He smiled turned to me and shook his finger and said, "Na, na." This is the first time he's really mimicked me completely and I couldn't help but laugh, especially since I never expected that reaction from him. Then at mother's group one of his little friends was asked to share a toy and she said no. Then you just hear this little "na, na" from the other side of the room from Madsen. So I guess now its time to teach him that "no" is not necessarily a funny word. :)

2 comments:

Jenae said...

I am glad that everything is going well. I am also glad that you updated your blog, I thought that you had fallin away rom bloging for a while. We miss you guys and wish Olivia and Madsen could play together.

Kevin said...

It's just too bad that everything that kids do at this age is funny... Sometimes I just have to hide that I'm laughing and then turn around and do the necessary disciplining!