Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Growing up

I can't believe how fast time is flying by. In less than two days Madsen will be a year old. He is so smart! He already knows where nariz(nose) is and to soplar(blow) on his food because it is hot. He makes me laugh every day and I feel so blessed to be the mother of this beautiful little boy. I will admit to being the biggest softie in the last week as he has finally learned to say mama. Not just the "mmmmba" he used to say before. Whenever he starts crying he starts yelling, mamamamamama! Who could resist those cute little cries for love. :) He is also super close to walking. He stands up all the time by himself and tonight we were playing where he chases me as I scoot away and he passed by me and kept going until he got to his dad! We've just got to keep practicing so he gets over his fear.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Martha - it's Megan's mom Jeanni. I think your blog is great and Madsen is adorable! I will always appreciate you rescuing us the day Meg came home from the hospital. Bless you!
Jeanni Gould

SLSPJ said...

Well Martha I feel your pain, we'll just blink and our kids will be getting married! Well, I guess it has to happen, Happy Birthday Madsen, you are one beautiful little boy and have great parents!!

Kelli Brewer said...

Hey! Would you guys be interested in doing a free photoshoot with me? I'm looking to build up my portfolio, plus it'd be some free family pics for ya! Even better, it'd be an excuse to finally see you guys again! Let me know if you're interested and we'll work out a time to get together! :)

kellibrewer AT gamil DOT com :)