Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

Disney World Here We Come!

So its official! We're taking our first major family trip to ...... DISNEY WORLD! We're going with my family during the last week in June. It all worked out perfectly, my family normally goes on one major trip every summer and this year they picked Disney World, which is the place Josh and I went on our honeymoon, but we had hopper passes which never expire and still have 5 days worth of access to all the parks and both waterparks. I'm so excited to go somewhere hot and humid, weather that I miss extremely, but what I'm most excited about is I get to see my family again. I miss them so much and Madsen has changed a ton since they last saw him. And most importantly its a vacation!

0 comments: