Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

A True Harmon

So I've decided that Madsen is exactly like Josh and all the other Harmons. They LOVE food. He eats or tries to eat anything that he can get his hands on. Josh's new found hobby is to feed Madsen all kinds of new foods and to see if he likes them, which of course he does and always starts growling for more. Here's the best part-He absolutely loves ice cream. No matter what the doctor has said, both he and his dad don't listen. If he sees it, he wants it and his dad gives it to him. I guess the Harmon's passion for ice cream had to be carried on. Grandpa Harmon would be proud to know that his introduction of ice cream to Madsen has been successful. So I guess I should get used to the late night ice cream cravings to occur in my home, Daddy and Madsen will have their bonding time over dessert.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

how fun, how fun! i can't believe how big madsen is! i hope you guys are doing great!

*Meg Larsen* said...

scotty's the same way! (only it's MY dad he always sneaks him food...) He loves ice cream but i really can't give it to him because he's allergic to milk and gets a rash all over his face!!! i can always tell when daddy's been giving him ice cream anyway....

Kristi Noble said...

Hey guys! I got a gmail account now so I can leave comments! You're right about dad! And all us kids love ice cream too! I guess it's hereditary! :o)